Bushwise Safari Lodge
Bushwise Safaris combines upmarket luxury accommodation with the real Safari experience.
Our Safari Lodge is based on the banks of the Crocodile River overlooking the Kruger National Park. All the unique wonders of this eco-system as well as the Big Five can be seen on our open safari-vehicle tours.
The Lodge itself is a luxurious double story thatch guest house which is equipped with modern day fittings to make your stay more comfortable. The guest bedrooms are equipped with air-conditioning for those sweltering summer days that the Kruger Park is so famous for.
The Upper deck, swimming pool and bar area overlooks Kruger National Park and the Crocodile River where one often sees a variety of wildlife drinking at the waters edge. For bird enthusiasts the opportunities are endless!
Bushwise Safaris takes pride in serving exceptional 3 course traditional African dinners served in a boma around a campfire under the African night sky.
Virtually every night you hear the roar of lions, calls of hyena and the grunting of hippo from Kruger National Park.
- All rooms are air-conditioned
- Bathrooms en-suite with showers; 1 room available with bath
- Fully stocked bar
- Upper deck with swimming pool overlooking Kruger National Park
- English breakfast and dinner is served in an enclosed boma under the stars
- Internet facilities available
- Same day laundry facilities
- Full and half day safaris into Kruger.
- Sunset drives into Kruger.
- Morning walks in Kruger with an armed guard.
- Visits to the Swazi Cultural village.
- Visits to the Jane Goodall Chimpanzee Institute.
- Bird Walks.
- Nearby golf and tiger fishing.